Main aim: To discuss the current state, trends, challenges and future scenarios of interdisciplinary research in Europe as it relates to doctoral candidates and junior researchers.
The main goals of the Interdisciplinarity Workgroup for 2012 are:
- Creating interdisciplinary networks among Eurodoc members
- Expanding and intensifying the workgroup’s network with stakeholders in interdisciplinary research throughout Europe
- Writing policy papers, for example on interdisciplinary research careers
- Cooperating with the Mobility Workgroup on thematic mobility
- Developing a panel for the Eurodoc conference 2013