Eurodoc contributions to ERA
This page contains all the contributions Eurodoc has made towards the European Research Area (ERA) public consulation, which aims to complete the ERA by 2014[link].
- Attracting Non-EU Researchers to the European Research Area
- Recognising PhDs as Professionals
- Lifting Barriers and Moving Researchers in the European Union
- Intersectoral Boundary Spanning
- Statement concerning the role of the Arts and Humanities
- Eurodoc contribution to the European Research Area