Russian Union of Young Scientists
Established in 2005, the Russian Union of Young Scientists (RUYS) is the all-Russia non-governmental organization created to represent young scientists of Russia.RUYS has its regional branches in 46 regions of Russia as of March, 2010. RUYS’s mission is
- contribute to the advancement of Russian society, economy, science and technology;
- to engage young scientists and researchers in developing scientifically based programmes aimed at improving the social and state structure of Russia;
- to contribute to developing and fulfilling young Russian scientists’ creative potential, increasing their innovative and social activity;
- to intensify cooperation among young scientists in Russia to facilitate new knowledge exchange;
- to promote international cooperation in science and research.
RUYS cooperates with research organizations and educational institutions, private companies, charitable organizations, federal and local authorities.